Sunday, January 3, 2010

Posing for the camera

While I was traveling, there were many opportunities for me to pose for the camera. Or rather, there were many cameras around, so I kept on posing. Here are some of my favorites.

Saguaros are everywhere in Arizona, including in this park near Grandma's house. Auntie Sarah, Mommy, Daddy and Grandma took me to see them. Grandpa Sam was there too, taking the picture.

I'm enjoying Tummy Time more and more.

In fact, when I was in Arizona, I rolled over for the first time. You'll have to take my word for it, because no one took a picture. Everyone was busy cheering me on. Their ruckus was so loud that upon completing my roll, I promptly burst into tears. After all, I was only 10 weeks and 2 days old that day. The performance anxiety was too much.

Uncle Simeon has the Beatles Rock Band video game. Everyone enjoyed playing it and I dressed for the occasion. I LOVE my Beatles onesie!

Grandma Deborah says that thanks to me, she now understands what is meant by a "bow-shaped mouth." It's like a bow and arrow. Can you see mine?

Sometimes I smile...

...and sometimes I just look beautiful. At least that's what my Mommy thinks.

1 comment: