Monday, March 8, 2010

On the Azalea Trail!

My Grandma Deborah has been visting me for the past week.  This weekend, we went on the Azalea Trail, to see the beautiful flowers that are blooming all around Houston.  Here we are on our way to hit the trail.  My Grauntie Janet got me my sharp outfit.

We visited the beautiful home of Ima Hogg.  It was a fine day and I enjoyed the view from my super-duper stroller.

It is pure JOY to be with my Grandma!

The flowers were blooming everywhere.  They were so pretty.


As you can see, I truly enjoyed myself.  I can't wait to go on the trail again next year, although the kind ladies of the River Oaks Garden Club (who organize the festivities) predicted that I might not be such an enthusiastic participant when I'm 16 months old.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment