Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Much to Enjoy

It started with Grampa Sam giving a benefit concert.
His fingers go so fast and he makes such pretty music.
Then we went to the Buffalo Bayou Regatta. 
Daddy, Grampa and I watched the boats go by.
Maybe Daddy and I will be in the Regatta someday.
As we walked through the woods, Daddy would hide
and then jump out at me.
And then Mommy joined us and she hid and surprised me.
I laughed so hard.
When we went back to the zoo, Mommy and I crawled through a fish tank.
I liked riding on the merry-go-round this time and even waved to Grama.
She was so happy to see me come around each time.
We went to the Bayou Bend Garden to see the azaleas.
What a perfect spring day!
I'm saying good-bye to some nice ladies who enjoyed watching
me play in the water in that little sculpture.
I love to look at water and this fountain was beautiful.
This little statue was holding a bird.
But best of all is being with Mom and Dad
wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment