Sunday, September 2, 2012

Grama and Grampa's visit. Here's Judah!

 Grama, Grampa, and I went on many outings.
 My days are numbered in the Tot Spot at the Children's Museum.
When I'm 3 I will be too old.
 I can do other things, like paint my face...
 and make a pinwheel.
 The Zoo is a favorite place.
 I'm playing the African drums.
 See how much I have grown.  I was 16 months in this photo.
 The zoo has a water play park.  So refreshing.
 We just rode on the train.
 Though seeing real trains is still something I like to do.
 I made a Birthday Card for Mommy and Daddy.
Elena and I made prints of our hands.
 Happy Birthday to Mommy...Happy Birthday to Daddy...
Happy Birthday Mommy and Daddy!
 Hanging out at the park.
 Inspired by the Olympics.
 One your mark!  Get Set!  Slide!
Summer is over and I'm going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment