Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fire Truck Museum and Grand Opening

Grama and Grampa know I love fire trucks so they took
me to the Houston Fire Museum.
I turned on those lights!I could even wear a fire coat....and hat. This steering wheel is almost as big as I am!Whee! Grampa and I tried out the pole.These buttons control the pumps.It's vital to have the proper pressure for the hoses.Here's the new Station Mascot.
Grama's suggestion for his name is "Septimus"
since this is Station 7 1/2.
Often an ambulance follows a fire truck.
Papa and I are testing the one at the Children's Museum.And here comes the lawyer and her helper!This was taken a year ago May and shows that I've
been watching the construction of Whole Foods since the beginning.At last! The Grand Opening!
I'm all set to go inside to try the SAMPLES! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment