Monday, April 25, 2011

New about Town

I love going to the new park nearby.
I'm sure this balance beam will increase my agility.Grampa Sam and I are "Twins" in our matching shirts and shorts.
We went to the Arboretum for the first time.


There were turtles and fish in the pond.


I love playing with water.


And now I can safely stand at the sink in my learning tower and play to my heart's content!



By another park a building is being torn down. This huge machine is removing the rubble.

I'm fascinated by machinery. The giant claw is impressive.

There was a convenient mudpuddle next to the fence so I could practice throwing stones while one truck drove away and another came for the next load.


Dexterous was the word Grama used to describe the claws.

I felt a tad apprehensive as it was loud.

Boy, life is interesting! Thanks for sharing my new discoveries with me! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment