Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grauntie & Auntie!

I recently had the pleasure of welcoming my sweet Auntie Sarah and my dear Grauntie Janet to Texas for the weekend.  As with all my guests, I took them on the Judah-Tour-of-Houston!  

My tour includes ample opportunities to stroll around the neighborhood.  These days, I find the walk much more enjoyable if I take my trusty shopping cart. 

You never know what you might need to pick up!

 While Daddy, Momma and Auntie pose for the camera, my cart and I are all business.

Another stop on my tour is Gymboree.  Auntie Sarah had never been there before and was quite pleased that, unlike so many people, I am putting my gym membership to good use.

Of course, we went to the Children's Museum of Houston, recently voted the BEST children's museum in the land.  I'm happy for the honor, but I'm not surprised.

The Museum gave me an opportunity to show them how I like to play with a car even while I sit in a car.  Heaven!
We also went to my favorite park and took a walk in the woods after I played on the playground.

And no trip to Judahland would be complete without a visit to the zoo!  This time, I took my bulldozer and Momma through the tube in the aquarium.

 But the best part of the weekend, was hanging out with my family.  (Although here, I wasn't too excited about Auntie and I wearing matching "uniforms.")

Actually, the best part of the weekend may have been my ice cream cone!  It's a close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment