Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Parallel Life of Me, Judah!

 Grampa and Grama are back in town and we're wearing our birthday T-shirts
Grampa gave concerts on Maui and brought back
this fish shirt for me. 
 I still spend countless hours crashing my trains
(and cars and helicopters and planes.)
So it was a thrill to go to the
Houston Area Little Steamers in Hockley. 
 As I recently told Mommy, I know a lot about trains
and this place is impressive.
 Look at all the tank cars!
 And isn't this Engine the best?
I sat with Grama on our first trip around. 
Daddy, Mommy and Elena (on Mommy's lap) are behind us.
And I got this great T-Shirt. 
I'm not very fond of flying my kite 
 but the construction of the parking garage for the new apartment building
in our neighborhood is fascinating.
I had a great time on the Sway Fun at the park. 
 Bayou Bend was great.
 It was a beautiful morning
 with so much to see. 
I actually wanted to know what all the signs for the
plants said.
 Grama and I are posing on the end of the antennae in
the Butterfly Garden.
But I must admit that running up and down the lawn
in front of the mansion was the most fun
followed by playing in the gravel and looking at the roly polys.
 I helped Grama make Elena's birthday cake.
 I had to show her how to hit a piñata.
 My friend Jake joined me.
Aunt Sarah flew all the way from India to visit me.
 Because I love crashes I occasionally get to watch the
car chase in "What's Up Doc"
Do I enjoy it or what?
 
 
 
That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment