Friday, December 4, 2009

Judah's 6th Week


Mommy had her 6 weeks check-up and the mid-wife says
that she is doing super. Doesn't she look pretty?
(It's kinda hard for her to manage the sign and me!)

Everyone still thinks that I'm pretty special.

It still takes me a long time to wake up from my morning nap.

Hmmmm.

Open eyes....slowly.

Grampa Sam is holding me.

I stretch like this every morning. My Grampa says
it's his favorite part of the day when I stretch with him.

I think this is how I was when I was still inside Mommy. They have a sonogram picture of me the day before I was born with my fists by my cheeks. That seems so long ago!

Ahhhh! This feels soooooo good!

Here I am with Grama. She always smiles when she is with me.

Daddy put me in the Baby Bjorn for the first time so he could make dinner. (He wanted to give Grama and Grampa a break. Wasn't that thoughtful of him? I know I can learn a lot from my Daddy.) We had a good time working together.

I've learned many new things during my sixth week. I smile and coo, on purpose!

Especially when I'm on my changing table and have just eaten and been cleaned up.

I can also blow bubbles.

And my eyebrows are now bushy and my eyelashes (which no one could see before) are dark and long. I've also lost some hair on top, but I don't think I need to be concerned.

Mommy bought me this nifty floor mobile.

I love to watch the animals move when she shakes the arches.

Boy oh boy! This is fun!

Sometimes when I cry and cry and I don't know why, Mommy soothes me by turning on the radio really loud on static. My Grauntie (that is, Great Auntie) Janet calls it Station W Sh Sh Sh, though here in Texas we have to call it Station K Sh Sh Sh.
(Shhhhing is very soothing to a new baby.)

As you can see, Mommy and Daddy love having me around!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you! These were really worth waiting for. I had been considering a direct appeal, it's having been so long since we've had an update. (I know that's an overstatement, but it seemed long.) When Nell goes missing, I start haunting the dairy section, expecting to see her picture on a milk carton, and I was afraid this might be more of the same. But, no, the little guy came through, with a wonderful series o pix. Great job, Grama Deborah!

    Is it any wonder that Jude is such a handsome and appealing fellow? Just look at his parents! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete