Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Three Amigitos!

Once upon a time, there was my Momma and her friends, Auntie Delayne and Auntie Lisa. They met at law school. Here they are having a ball at the party when Momma and Daddy got married.

Just four years later, guess what happened? Us!! Me, and my new little friends, Tyler Case -- Auntie Lisa's baby girl who was born exactly 12 weeks before me -- and Dani Seton -- Auntie Delayne's little girl who was born exactly 3 weeks before me. We all got together in Maine for a weekend so that we could all meet each other.
As you can see, our parents thought it would be particularly splendid if we did a group portrait in uniform.

Generally, I had a wonderful time with my new friends. Of course, every once in a while it got kinda crazy, as you can see.

But it sure was fun to share their toys with them!

Add Image
Dani's arches are so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment