Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Fun with Uncle Conor

My Uncle Conor from Washington, D.C. came to visit me and my parents.  I remember him from Christmas in Santa Fe so it was so nice to see him again in my hometown.

Uncle Conor's trip coincided with my continuing adventures in solid (or at least not-completely-liquid) foods.  As you can see, he jumped right in and helped me take my meals.

Mmmm, mmm, good!

Another day, another meal with Uncle Conor.  By the way, I will be graduating to my high chair just as soon as I can sit up without too much wobbling.  After all, right now I'm pretty stable in my bouncy chair and it's still kinda tricky to make sure the food gets in my mouth.

Two of my friends, AJ and Jacob, celebrated their birthdays while Uncle Conor was visiting so of course I attended their parties.  Wow!  There were kids and presents and toys and partygoers everywhere!  What excitement!

To be honest, by the end I was kinda ready to be done.

The next morning, Uncle Conor and I just lounged around in our PJs.  He is my kind of Uncle.  It was swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment