Saturday, July 31, 2010

Me and my cousin Asher

Did you know that my Mommy's cousins Andrea and David had a baby boy named Asher just two days before I was born?!?  I didn't know that either and I wouldn't have even believed it until I got to meet Asher in the flesh when he visited me in Houston.

Sure enough, here we are together!


I know they say we are "second" cousins but Asher is first in my book.


I really enjoyed posing for photos with him.
 
Sometimes, we played with each other (literally).

And sometimes we played near each other.

I was most impressed by Asher's downward facing dog. 
I've seen Momma do that around the house but I've never tried it myself.

Here we are posing with our Mommies, Asher's sister Lucinda (who is the sweetest and the preetiest and the smartest 4-year old in Texas!) and Asher's grandma, Joan.  Thanks for visiting, cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment