Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Weeks Are Flying By!

Presumably because I am their first child, my parents are pretty crazy about photographically documenting my every week.  So I thought I'd share some of the more recent shots.



Ah, yes.  I remember 32 weeks.  It was fun to play with my old-school block while Momma took the photo.

Week 33.  I enjoyed this shoot as well.  Same chair.  Same block.  Different angle.  Momma is so clever!


My Grandpa Sam and Grandma Deborah were here for week 34.
Hence the fancy sign and the bright colors since their camera is snazzy. 

Oh my goodness!  Momma skipped week 35.  That's a first.


My week-a-versaries come every Thursday, which is also the day the Children's Museum is free after 5 pm.  Week 36, Momma didn't have a chance to take the photo at home because we wanted to get to the Children's Museum with Daddy (who can't usually make it.)  Do not fear!  Momma brought the weekly sign and some tape (sheesh!) so we could take the photo at the museum.  I LOVE it there!


This last week's shoot wasn't so hot.  I like my chair alright but what I really like these days is hurling myself forward off the chair to reach the ball at my feet.  That's what I did when Momma was trying to take the photo.  Goodness me.  Mercifully, Momma then got rid of the chair and we took the photo on the floor.  But the tear is evidence of my trauma.

Well, surely there will be another photo next week.  I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment