Thursday, October 21, 2010

52 weeks of me!

Well, you knew it had to happen.  Momma and Grandma Deborah have been so dedicated to taking my"weekly" photos since I was born and, now that my birthday is upon us, the time has come to string them all together and watch me grow from a newborn to 52 weeks.  There are a few missing weeks and a number of weeks where there are no signs denoting the week, but generally the progression is in order.  Enjoy!






































52 weeks today! And that's the end of the weekly photos.  Thanks for watching me grow.

3 comments:

  1. This melts my heart! Has it really been a year? Love you Judah boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Judah! Hope your Birthday was a Happy one. We all love you SO much!

    Great-Grandma Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible. Can't believe it's been a year already. We will miss the weekly updates, but please don't stop sending highlights of Judah. Love you, B

    ReplyDelete