Saturday, September 3, 2011

Judah in James Vegas

I've been with my Sanchez first cousins and aunt and uncle several times so
Mommy and I went to Western NY where Aunt Sarah joined us to meet
my great-aunts and uncles,
great-grandparents, and assorted first cousins once removed
and second cousins
on my Grama Deborah's side of the family.
(She's the oldest of 8 brothers and sisters. She and Grampa were coming home from a trip and couldn't be there.)
We stayed at Grauntie (Great-Aunt) Janet and
GUD's (Great Uncle Drew) home in the country.
GUD and I became great pals.
Before my trip to his house, GUD sent me a CD and here I am back home dancing to it.
"Throw it in the air!"
Mommy and I on the hammock in the backyard.
Mommy's with her Grama Barbara and Uncle Andy.Great-Grampa Norve and I have the same reaction
to this attempt of a photo with his grand and great-grandchildren
(and a couple of their friends).
This is the best family photo we managed to take.
Great-Grampa Norve is in the center and Great-Grama Barbara is
in the white hat along with
6 of my great-aunts and uncles.
Grauntie Janet gave me a bulldozer....
the perfect gift as there were lots of stones to
move around.
I also brought my dump truck from home.
Couldn't be happier!
This is Nell, who technically is my 1st-cousin-once-removed, but don't let those fancy titles fool you: 
she is super! 

And here is her younger brother Sam who is 5 months younger than I.
Cousin Alex is telling me and cousin
Rosko a secret. Nell and cousin Isabella
are right behind me.
Croquet is a summer activity at Grauntie's House.
Here we are.
I'm showing Grauntie my "Cobra" or "Superman" pose.
She's an appreciative audience.
My Great-Aunt Barbara and Great-Uncle Jim have a vacation
home at Chautauqua Institute.
I'm enjoying the porch with Auntie Sarah.
Here I am with Auntie and my cousin Chris.
I also go to know Great-Grampa Norve.
Mommy and I are on the dock on Chautauqua Lake.
I'm wearing my Chautauqua hoodie, given to me at
the Family Baby Shower before I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment