Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Train Adventure



 I think you all know that I am fascinated by trains.
 So was I excited when Mommy invited Grama, Grampa and me 
to meet her for lunch downtown
on Mommy and Papa's Birthday.
 And the icing on the cake was that we went by train!
 Here we are downtown.
The very first thing we saw was a backhoe
and dump truck and workers in hard hats!
 We had a great view of the dirt going into the truck.
 We got to Mommy's office building early
so Grampa and I went up and down the escalator...
a lot!
 As you can see I'm enjoying lunch with Mommy.
 On the way back to the train stop 
there was a policeman on a horse!
 I was fascinated and wary at the same time.
 The nice policeman gave me
a Junior Police Badge Sticker.
 We're waiting for our train.
 This is great!
 Bye bye train!
 Later to celebrate Mommy and Papa's Birthday
we went out for pizza.
The day before I made them a Birthday Card.
Happy Birthday to Mommy!
Happy Birthday to Papa!
They liked it. 
What a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment