Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Auntie's Wedding January 25, 2014





Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason got married in guess where?
Washington, DC
We, of course, went to the wedding.
While Mommy got her nails done Grama and Grampa took us
to the Museum of Natural History.
My doggy purse and "Nene" had to come too.
Look who also came to the wedding!  Aunt Stacy!
Grama took this picture of my Snow Queen coat after I got home.
Isn't it beautiful?
I sat in the balcony of the church and soaked in every detail.
Aunt Sarah wore a beautiful white dress and veil.
And there's Mommy!
After the ceremony we were pictured with my Auntie and Uncle Jason,
my Mommy and Daddy, and Uncle Simeon and Aunt Stacy.
Here we have added Grampa's brother and his family.
And here is Grama Deborah's Family!
The reception was great fun!

We ate, and had wedding cake

and danced with Grampa and
 Mommy, Grauntie and Cousins until

we all fall down!

The best part was watching Uncle Jason and Aunt Sarah's
first dance.  It was beautiful.

Grama made me a veil

and I have been dancing ever since!

Judah too!

No comments:

Post a Comment