Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Momma has an office, too!


As you may know, pretty soon after I was born, Daddy went to his office.  Here he is on his first day back.  I have visited him there several times.  It has beautiful views!

As you also know, I have my "office."  At least, that's what my Grandpa Sam calls my toy.


Well, it turns out that Momma has an office, too!  Last week, I went with her and Daddy to visit and get her all set up for her return there.  We saw the reception area....

...and I got to sit on her desk.

I even tried out her computer.  I can type about three characters at a time.  Pretty good, eh?


The morning she went to her office to actually work, I already was enjoying my first nap by the time we had a chance to take a photo.  She was nice not to disturb me.


When  she came home, I was ready and waiting, all smiles.  It was a great reunion!  One of many to come for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment